ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, week of February 18, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: <jim AT thebalanceband.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, week of February 18, 2004
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:21:57 -0500

The Balance does have 10 songs in the can and on CD (many copies of which we
will have at the Local 506 on Thursday night). I'm very excited about it.
Hopefully there will be other ways for you to get it and hear it soon. In
the meantime, here are a couple of complimentary sneak peak songs for you:

http://www.thebalanceband.com/music/TheBalance-OnAWheel.mp3

http://www.thebalanceband.com/music/TheBalance-Charlatan.mp3

Also appearing with us (and Utah!) at the Local 506 will be the Stompnecks,
a young rock n roll group from Chapel Hill who surely do know how to rock.
You can expect to see and hear more of them soon. Jim B.

P.S. Darn it, Ross.