ch-scene - love and evil weiner

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com (Regina Hexaphone)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: love and evil weiner
  • Date: 12 Feb 2004 13:33:12 -0800

Your attention, please... this Saturday, February 14, at Local 506 in
Chapel Hill... it's the release party for "I Can't Get That Evil
Weiner Song Out of my Head," a tribute to the great band Evil Weiner
and the great songs of Bill McCormick. The CD features local bands
such as $2 Pistols, Holy Roman Empire, Shallow be thy Name, Work
Clothes, Mind Sirens, Ghost of Rock, Regina Hexaphone, and many others
performing Evil Weiner songs. On Saturday members of bands appearing
on the CD will perform with Evil Weiner, karaoke-style.

Regina Hexaphone content: Sara Bell will be representing.

Regina Hexaphone
http://www.reginahexaphone.com
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • love and evil weiner, Regina Hexaphone, 02/12/2004