ch-scene - Re: chapel hill mechanic suggestion

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: <burton AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: chapel hill mechanic suggestion
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:41:55 -0500

the only one i can really recommend in chapel hill is HORNE AUTO. a
little hard to find ( a couple hundred yards from the actual Mann's
Chapel, the church, which is not actually on the road of the same
name). he had the ability to diagnose and fix problems with my old
chevy that chevrolet told me were unfixable. chevy told me i needed a
new engine. horne fixed the problem in about 20 minutes and charged me
accordingly. i love that place. email me off list if you need
directions. their phone is 932-5949