ch-scene - Re: chapel hill mechanic suggestion

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jherrick <jherrick AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: chapel hill mechanic suggestion
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:51:11 -0500

I second Cleve at F&F.. He's a good guy. Old and Grouchy.. but definately
won't try to rip you off. He's been a sick lately so service has been even
slower. You should call way ahead.. he is usually backed up for a week.

I've also had pretty good luck with Gates Auto out 54 West from Carrboro for
the routine stuff.

Al's doesn't like old cars. Al sent me away to some other mechanic (with
more
experience with Fords)Because Al's would spend way too much time and charge
me
way too much money for the problem I was having (engine mounts). At least he
is honest...

Jeff

Quoting grady AT ibiblio.org: