ch-scene - looking for bands....

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: howlingdervish02 AT yahoo.com (margot)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: looking for bands....
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 02:33:08 -0000

hey guys! i'm working with some people in the triangle area trying to
organize a fundraiser for Dennis Kucinich, the candidate for the
democratic presidential nomination. if you wanna know anything else
about him (he's frickin awesome), go to his website. or i can tell
more about him, i just dont wanna post a buncha political stuff on a
music list, cuz thats not really fair to do.

anyways, so i dunno yet when and where its gonna be, but we're looking
for any bands/performers/whatever who would be willing to perform
(prob for free, since its a fundraiser) and it would be a great
publicity thing, we're gonna try and get a ton of people there....if
you're interested at all or want more info or whatever, email me at
howlingdervish02 AT yahoo.com

thx!!
~margot~