ch-scene - Now Hear This...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Lumper5 <lumper5 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Now Hear This...
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:39:15 -0600

Hi fellow Carrboroites & Hillians (&tc.)-

I'm coming out of my usual lurking to say Happy Holidays; and, to make
mention of a little internet-only streaming "radio" station I've been
managing for about a year now. I've just added an Orban-style processor to
it and it's pumped a little too hard - but I'm trying to tweak it down a
bit... Anyway: if you have a player that can handle broadband mp3 streams
(actually it's in mp3PRO format - so it sounds even better if you have a
mp3PRO decoder)... come by and listen for a few mins. mp3 stream-ready
players include WinAmp and Real and a several others...

http://www.deeperintomusic.net

Mostly power pop, some oldies, some obscurities, some jazz, some folk, some
junk, some exclusive home-made content, too... Streaming at 64kBs - sounds
almost as good as FM broadcast...almost.

Thanks.
-Keith
http://www.deeprintomusic.net

  • Now Hear This..., Lumper5, 12/24/2003