ch-scene - Re: The Scaries Final Show.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mikescary AT hotmail.com (michael magarelli)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: The Scaries Final Show.
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:40:14 -0000

the link i posted before is bad. here's links to tickets for both shows...

early show (6pm)
http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSearch.jsp?performance_id=112474

late show (9pm)
http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSearch.jsp?performance_id=112475

mikescary AT hotmail.com (michael magarelli) wrote in message
news:<3a5138b9.0312011033.1b91cea8 AT posting.google.com>...
> Hey guys.
>
> Just wanted to let anyone who might care know...after 8 years,
> a handful of 7"s, 3 full length records, multiple U.S. tours,
> a tour of Japan, and lots of cigarettes, beer, and fast food later,
> The Scaries have decided to call it quits.
>

> We will be playing 2 final shows @ Go! on Saturday December 13th...
>
> one @ 6 pm, which will be...
>
> The Scaries
> Alli With An I
> Letdown
>
> and a 2nd @ 9 pm...
>
> AWK's (this is our Andrew WK cover band)
> The Scaries
> Alli With An I
> Extreme Badasses
>
> We decided to say fuck the drama, and have our Andrew WK cover band
> close the 2nd show in the spirit of fun. It's members of The Scaries,
> Amish Jihad, Sentinel, and Extreme Badasses.The 2nd show is also a
> benefit for Go!
>
> Advance tickets are available @...
>
> http://www.etix.com/ticket/servlet/onlineSearch?action=displayPerformance&pageNumber=0&pageSize=10&queryString=action%3dsimpleSearch%26searchTerm%3droom%2bfour%26searchBy%3dVENUE
>
> or by calling the Cat's Cradle @ 967-9053.
>
> Thanks a lot. Take care...
>

> -- Mike
> www.thescaries.com
> www.lawofinertia.com

  • The Scaries Final Show., michael magarelli, 12/01/2003
    • Re: The Scaries Final Show., michael magarelli, 12/02/2003