ch-scene - The Scaries Final Show.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mikescary AT hotmail.com (michael magarelli)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: The Scaries Final Show.
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 18:40:12 -0000

Hey guys.

Just wanted to let anyone who might care know...after 8 years,
a handful of 7"s, 3 full length records, multiple U.S. tours,
a tour of Japan, and lots of cigarettes, beer, and fast food later,
The Scaries have decided to call it quits.

We will be playing 2 final shows @ Go! on Saturday December 13th...

one @ 6 pm, which will be...

The Scaries
Alli With An I
Letdown

and a 2nd @ 9 pm...

AWK's (this is our Andrew WK cover band)
The Scaries
Alli With An I
Extreme Badasses

We decided to say fuck the drama, and have our Andrew WK cover band
close the 2nd show in the spirit of fun. It's members of The Scaries,
Amish Jihad, Sentinel, and Extreme Badasses.The 2nd show is also a
benefit for Go!

Advance tickets are available @...

http://www.etix.com/ticket/servlet/onlineSearch?action=displayPerformance&pageNumber=0&pageSize=10&queryString=action%3dsimpleSearch%26searchTerm%3droom%2bfour%26searchBy%3dVENUE

or by calling the Cat's Cradle @ 967-9053.