ch-scene - Re: Question for musically inclined

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Tim Harper" <tharper AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Question for musically inclined
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:49:34 GMT

FYI - bad experiences with old, old versions of cubase. Never had a bad time
with Nuendo, yet. Never tried cubase again. There is an SL version of Cubase
that is even cheaper, isn't there?

Tim

3FCBB203.4060003 AT webslingerZ.com">news:3FCBB203.4060003 AT webslingerZ.com...

http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/media_production/nuendo20/new_features/