ch-scene - [Ch-scene] ex models tonight in greensboro

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Ch-scene] ex models tonight in greensboro
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:25:40 -0500

OK, Gate City Noise is already one of my fave places to see a show,
because the stage is so glittery, plus it's not a rockclub, which is
always a plus in my book.

And when you add in the fact that Ex Models would appear to be playing
there tonight at 8:00-ish for FREE, I dunno how you can lose.

Oh yeah, it's on Tate Street in Greensboro. I don't know how that adds
up for the rest of you, but for me that's under 45 minutes from my
house, door-to-door. Closer than Kings. YMMV, literally.

xoxo

Ross

-- ch-scene: the mailing list that mirrors a.m.c-h --
http://webmail8.isis.unc.edu:81/read/?forum=ch-scene

  • [Ch-scene] ex models tonight in greensboro, grady, 11/24/2003