ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] CC Africa / CC Latin America Community Call

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, latin-america AT creativecommons.email
  • Cc: scann <scannopolis AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] CC Africa / CC Latin America Community Call
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 20:07:12 +0300

Hi all

Quick reminder: please fill in the Doodle poll to schedule this call by Wednesday 21st June 2017: https://doodle.com/poll/uzqu6dtmpdkvcfh5

You may also contribute to the agenda for the call here: https://pad.creativecommons.org/p/africa-latam

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today: http://bit.ly/19IjSKl

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 11:19 PM, Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
Hello Africa and Latin America Friends!

Scann and I have had a few conversations about exploring the possibility of collaboration between the CC communities in Africa and Latin America.

We'd like you all to join in our conversation. We'll be hosting a community call last week of June. Please fill out this Doodle Poll to schedule the call: https://doodle.com/poll/uzqu6dtmpdkvcfh5

We also invite you to contribute to the agenda for the call here: https://pad.creativecommons.org/p/africa-latam

Hopefully, we'll find something to collaborate on in the next few weeks

Kind Regards,

Simeon + Scann