ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] CC Africa / CC Latin America Community Call

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, latin-america AT creativecommons.email
  • Cc: scann <scannopolis AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] CC Africa / CC Latin America Community Call
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 10:33:23 +0300

Hi all,

Thank you for filling out the doodle poll for the CC Africa + CC Latin America Community Call.

We'll have the call next week on Wednesday June 28th at 4 pm UTC. You may use the calendar file attached to this email to add it to your calendar.

We will be using Google Hangouts for this call: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/creativecommons.org/cc-africa-latam

You may also contribute to the agenda here: https://pad.creativecommons.org/p/africa-latam

Looking forward to speaking with you all next week!

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons