ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: Notes from 4.0d3 regional call for review: Africa

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Sarah Pearson <sarah AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: Notes from 4.0d3 regional call for review: Africa
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:37:48 -0400

Dear colleagues and friends:

as you remember, we had a Skype call with CC HQ recently to discuss the latest draft of the 4.0 licences. Thanks again to those who participated and helped us to make the licenses work in Africa.

Attached to this email are the polished notes from this call. We would like to know - from everybody on this list, not only this who participated in the call - if there are any further comments, corrections, or additions to these notes. You can either send me comments in the attached documents or just an email. Alternatively, you can also use our new editing tool Madison (http://madison.creativecommons.org/) which serves the purpose of generally collecting feedback to the licences. At the very minimum I would really like to hear from our legal leads in our current affiliate countries (incl. Kenya), preferably before 5 April.

Many thanks as always,

Tobias

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter
Regional Coordinator: Africa
Creative Commons

twitter: @tobyschonwetter
linkedin:

Please support CC in shaping the future of sharing: https://creativecommons.net/donate/

  • [ccAfrica] Fwd: Notes from 4.0d3 regional call for review: Africa, Tobias Schonwetter, 03/27/2013