ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Update us on upcoming CC events

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Elliot Harmon <elliot AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Update us on upcoming CC events
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:46:46 -0400

Dear all:

Alex and I would very much like to always know if and what CC-related events are planned in your countries. This does not necessarily have to be something you organise yourself  - even if you speak on CC somewhere we would like to know. Pleas keep us in the loop (and perhaps even your colleagues on this list) and consider adding your event to CC's Events page at http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Events .

Many thanks,

Tobias

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter