ccafrica - [ccAfrica] SIDA Training on Intellectual Property for Least Developed Countries

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Primah Kwagala <kwagalap AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, ip-mentorship-cehurd-group AT googlegroups.com, "IP REGIONAL STRATEGIC GROUP." <ip-regional-strategic-group AT googlegroups.com>, petitionnumber16 <petitionnumber16 AT googlegroups.com>, cc-uganda AT googlegroups.com, "ucaem AT googlegroups.com" <ucaem AT googlegroups.com>, ugandas-access-to-education-materials-strategy-group AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] SIDA Training on Intellectual Property for Least Developed Countries
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:51:40 +0300

Dear All,

I am writing to share information of a training organised by SIDA(Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency). It is divided into two sessions dated for November 18 - December 6, 2013 and Part 2: May 12 - 16, 2014. See https://itp.sida.se/itp/Programcatalog.nsf/0/3593CCB4CEE84FF2C12578FB0027B0F4?opendocument

We have always had an agenda to infiltrate these trainings in our advocacy for flexible IP policies in LDCs. If you are interested, please visit the above website for more details on how to participate in the same, also if you have some information on the application procedure or have contacts of people in charge of the training please share as the website for applications seems to be down.

Regards,
Primah Kwagala
Centre for Health Human Rights and Development *(CEHURD)
kwagalap AT gmail.com
0774207358
"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for "
Kofi Annan

  • [ccAfrica] SIDA Training on Intellectual Property for Least Developed Countries, Primah Kwagala, 03/27/2013