cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] 21st century belongs to (c)

  • From: Tom Chance <tom AT acrewoods.net>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] 21st century belongs to (c)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:00:56 +0100

Ahoy,

For what it's worth, I'd add that every BBC person I've asked says that the
beeb is getting more and more enthusiastic about the Creative Archive,
backstage and its open source approach to R&D. I've not spoken to any
"creative rights holders", only techies and managers of techies, so it's
always possible that a lot of rights holders will refuse to give their
content to the archive.

We'll see :)

Tom