cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Some really basic questions

  • From: "Tim Diggins" <tim AT red56.co.uk>
  • To: <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Some really basic questions
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:54:19 -0000

Hi -

We're about to release some documents and would like to use creative commons
by-nc-sa. We are based, and most of the likely audience are based, in the UK
(England, to be more specific).

a) do you think it is worth waiting for the uk versions of these?

and more generally:

b) should we include a copyright symbool & notice as well (The creative
commons site doesn't mention strangely this at all...)
c) do we need to assert authorship?

Any pointers would be helpful

-- Tim

Tim Diggins