cc-nz - [Cc-nz] CC New Zealand's new Public Lead

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] CC New Zealand's new Public Lead
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 12:01:52 +1200

Hi everyone

I'm thrilled to say that a new face has joined our group.

It's my distinct pleasure to introduce Matt McGregor, the new Public
Lead for CC Aotearoa New Zealand at the Royal Society of New Zealand.
He joins us from a background in the humanities and in teaching.

Matt will be generally responsible CC's activities, and will be
working with the Advisory Panel and us, the NZ community, to make the
best of free culture and our national CC project.

Welcome Matt!

- Jane