cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Lessig to keynote NetHui

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Wayne Mackintosh <wayne AT oerfoundation.org>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Lessig to keynote NetHui
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:56:06 +1200

mmm  Danyl, not a bad idea to run a session on copyright post NetHui

WE have a full set of online teaching materials available under the Open Content Licensing for Educators initiative which are free for reuse. Perhaps one or two CC volunteers would be keen to facilitate an online workshop?

See: http://wikieducator.org/Open_content_licensing_for_educators/Workshop_schedule

Cheers