cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Lessig to keynote NetHui

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Hamish MacEwan <hamish.macewan AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Lessig to keynote NetHui
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:36:53 -0000

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:21, Danyl Strype
<strypey AT disintermedia.net.nz> wrote:

> I wonder if it would be worth offering a session on copyright,
> copyleft, and CC for those attending?

I'm sure that would be welcomed:

"NetHui 2011 is all about participation and is an opportunity for your
community to focus on Internet issues. We encourage you to visit the
forums to influence, or get involved in, the formulation of the
content. Each stream is being managed by a Stream Leader who would
love to hear of your suggestions or your desire to be involved."

http://nethui.org.nz/shape-the-event

> Danyl

Hamish.
--