cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Fliers from the launch

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Leigh Blackall" <leighblackall AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Fliers from the launch
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:47:39 -0800

Hi Brian, no I didn't get a response on that flier request. The fliers that you used at the launch, we have been copying them and leaving them in a stack at our office. We go through 10 a week! Would be nice to have a flier that covers CC BY some day. Our admin assistant has it on her list of things to do, the original file would save some time there.

As for the promotional CC event. Otago would love an opportunity to talk about its move to CC BY and its IP Policy. I am writing a 1000 words for CC Aoteoroa soon after Feb 20 on the request of someone from up there (name escapes me, is in my email). So perhaps that article could be the _expression_ of interest?

Thanks for the invite Brian, I would very much like to help and change the unfortunate reaction of those academics you mention.

Regards
Leigh