cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Update

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Ian Thomson" <ithomson.nz AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Update
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:56:05 +1200

Hi Brian,

Sorry to be a bit slow off the mark with this, but I feel I must congratulate HRN and specifically you for so ably picking up the reigns and making so much progress.

And hearty congrats on the CPF success. Quite apart from the money, it shows that others do value the concept and the work.

Keep up the good work.

Ian