cc-nz - [Cc-nz] list changes

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jonathan Ah Kit <jonathan AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Alastair Pharo <admin AT creativecommons.org.nz>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] list changes
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:41:03 +1200

Kia ora,

Greetings.

After discussions with Danyl Strype, I have now set the list to 'subscribers-only' for posting. So if you're posting to the list from an address you have not subscribed to, you will get a rejection note with a reminder about how to subscribe. We're sorry about this, but we get notified of every single spam that reaches the address and this was the most equitable way to do things without penalising legitimate posters.

For list admins and mods, Danyl and I have changed the admin and moderator passwords. Alastair, should I be giving these to you? Anyone else who should have it please try poking Danyl or I for it.

OK, that should be it for now. I'm back in the States on Friday until Christmas, but will be active on the list.

Cheers,
Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Ah Kit - Lower Hutt - New Zealand - hydro AT electric.gen.nz
jonathan AT metalab.unc.edu - http://www.ibiblio.org/ahkitj/

  • [Cc-nz] list changes, Jonathan Ah Kit, 08/01/2007