cc-nz - [Cc-nz] what should

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Brett Taylor" <brett AT webfroot.co.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] what should
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:58:25 +1200

So maybe before we think about what will run our website, we should
think about what will be on the website, then decide around that.

So what should be on there?
* What is Creative Commons? -- links to the CC.org site's videos, etc.
* Who is using CC? -- link-list/archive of New Zealander created CC works
* News on the progress towards the ported-to-NZ CC licences
* How to get on the cc-nz discussion list / link to archives of list
* Upcoming CC events in NZ

Anything else we can inform our visitors about?