cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] what should

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Damian Stewart <damian AT frey.co.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] what should
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:20:23 +1200

Daniel Muller wrote:
Hi there,
My name is Dan Muller and I'm currently working as a Teacher aide in a Hawkes Bay intermediate school. In the near future I plan to start producing art works (mostly poetry and music). My query: How could a CC copyright be applied to works I might create and is it possible to register works under such a scheme? I'm not so much interested in financial gain but would like to know more about how this creative commons works in a legal or social sense. Is it in existence anywhere else in the world?

hey,

check out http://www.creativecommons.org - should tell you everything you need to know

cheers
:-)