cc-metadata - Re: [cc-metadata] under a CC lic. ... national versions

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Jan-Peter Homann <homann AT colormanagement.de>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-metadata] under a CC lic. ... national versions
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:31:26 +0100

Hello list,
I´m a newbie here, and this is my first posting...
I´m using CC License for offering testfiles judging colors on monitors and printers.
As I´m working from germany, I´m using both the german and the unported version in english of the CC license

Would it be possible to change the text for the unported licence in a way like

Work X by Author Y is licensed under THE Creative Commons Attribution 2.5
Unported License. If a national licence version is available at
http://creativecommons.org/international, this licence version is valid for
the usage of the licenced work in this country.

Regards
Jan-Peter

Evan Prodromou wrote:
So, I'm glad to see the automated text that's created when you use the
licensing tool on Creative Commons has been changed so that it no longer
says "under a Creative Commons license."

It's good that that objection has finally been resolved, but I have a
new one. The generated text now says something along the lines of:

Work X by Author Y is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 2.5 Canada License.
--
*********** Neue Adresse / new adress ************

homann colormanagement ------ fon/fax +49 30 611 075 18