cc-metadata - Re: ultimate CC tool wishlist ?

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Ryan Shaw <ryanshaw AT SIMS.Berkeley.EDU>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: ultimate CC tool wishlist ?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:43:00 -0800

Ivar Vasara wrote:

- publishing engine plugins - provide easy media publishing ability.. (eg: ftp, custom webapp, bittorrent tracker, RSS feed, ???)

I think this is key--integrating with the apps people already use rather than giving them yet another one to keep track of.

I would add: editing tool plugins. Whether I'm selectively reblogging aggregated RSS/Atom feeds or importing Internet Archive video clips into Final Cut Pro, I'd like to filter based on licensing terms, or check the legality of my current edits.

Ryan