cc-metadata - Re: ultimate CC tool wishlist ?

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: ultimate CC tool wishlist ?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:13:51 -0800

tom poe wrote:
Is this the same tool that [...] lets users have a
client on their desktop to license and upload to www.archive.org in one
step?

No, but it is a reasonable vision of what that tool and supporting code might evolve towards.

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 11:14, Ivar Vasara wrote:
I think it would be instructive to collect people's visions for a CC
tool.. what features the ultimate creativecommons tool would have..
what would it look like ?
[...]

I encourage you to add and refine at our nascent developer wiki
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Developer

http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21