cc-metadata - Re: CC Metadata on creativecommons.org

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Michael Davey <Michael.Davey AT coderage.org>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: CC Metadata on creativecommons.org
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:29:51 +0100

Evan Prodromou wrote:

[snip]

The "All rights reserved" part begs the question of whether any
particular page is a derivative work or a composite work.

I am not a lawyer, but as I understand it, "All Rights Reserved" doesn't
mean much and in particular, doesn't mean what laypeople think
it might mean.

Ah, here is a link:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/law/copyright/faq/part3/

--