cc-metadata - cclicense - A Creative Commons License Library for PHP

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Blake Watters <sbw AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: cclicense - A Creative Commons License Library for PHP
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:15:19 -0400

Hi all -

I've just made the initial release of a library I developed for my jukebox
project (Netjuke - http://netjuke.sourceforge.net) that is designed to ease
the task of integrating Creative Commons licenses into PHP applications. The
library provides a clean object oriented representation of licenses using the
Creative Commons primitives and allows for the easy extension/development of
additional licenses. This release includes all existing Creative Commons
licenses and the Public Domain dedication "pseudo-license".

For more info, check out http://cclicense.sourceforge.net

Cheers!
Blake