cc-metadata - Re: cclicense - A Creative Commons License Library for PHP

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Lisa Rein <lisarein AT finetuning.com>
  • To: Blake Watters <sbw AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: cclicense - A Creative Commons License Library for PHP
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:00:51 -0700

How totally excellent! Thanks for your great work Blake!

lisa

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 11:15 AM, Blake Watters wrote:

Hi all -

I've just made the initial release of a library I developed for my jukebox project (Netjuke - http://netjuke.sourceforge.net) that is designed to ease the task of integrating Creative Commons licenses into PHP applications. The library provides a clean object oriented representation of licenses using the Creative Commons primitives and allows for the easy extension/development of additional licenses. This release includes all existing Creative Commons licenses and the Public Domain dedication "pseudo-license".

For more info, check out http://cclicense.sourceforge.net

Cheers!
Blake
cc-metadata mailing list