cc-metadata - Re: Question about deeds...

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Aaron Swartz <me AT aaronsw.com>
  • To: Michael Gehm <mgehm AT phy.duke.edu>
  • Cc: support AT creativecommons.org, metadata AT creativecommons.org
  • Subject: Re: Question about deeds...
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:12:59 -0600

Michael Gehm wrote:
is it permissible to include a graphic representation of the deed _in_ the front matter of my thesis. I realize that the hyperlink would not work, so I would replace that with the URL. I also would include the printed matter metadata that you suggest.

Yes, it would certainly be OK to include a graphic of the deed and the URL, if it accurately described the license of your thesis.

--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com/]