cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] A note on messages to this list in the final 4.0 discussion period

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Kat Walsh <kat AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] A note on messages to this list in the final 4.0 discussion period
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:58:30 -0700

I've let through a few messages that are responding to older issues. However, we will not be reopening policy decisions that were discussed and then settled upon in previous discussion periods, such as treatment of removal of attribution. If you'd like to continue to discuss them, please direct responses to the cc-community list so this list can stay focused on the few issues remaining for 4.0.

(Shortly we will publish another message highlighting a few specific issues we're still looking for comments on that are already mentioned on the wiki, as well as posting the drafts of the other 5 licenses in the 4.0 suite.)

-Kat

--
Kat Walsh, Counsel, Creative Commons
IM/IRC/@/etc: mindspillage * phone: please email first

  • [cc-licenses] A note on messages to this list in the final 4.0 discussion period, Kat Walsh, 09/16/2013