cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Will CC 4.0 Make NC Clause Problems Worse?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam AT benfinney.id.au>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Will CC 4.0 Make NC Clause Problems Worse?
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 10:17:27 +1000

David Wiley <david.wiley AT gmail.com>
writes:

> Ben,
>
> For an example of someone who thinks educational use is commercial,
> see the terms of use here:

I don't understand your response. It is Heather who asserts that
educational use should be considered non-commercial, and I gave myself
as a counter-example. Did you confuse our two positions?

--
\ “None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love |
`\ not freedom, but license.” —John Milton |