cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] derivatives and source

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam AT benfinney.id.au>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] derivatives and source
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:16:01 +1000

<zotz AT 100jamz.com> writes:

> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:11:42 +0200, Francesco Poli
> <invernomuto AT paranoici.org> wrote:
> > It would save me a great amount of time, if you could provide one or
> > two links to previous message(s) where your arguments are summarized.
> > It would be really appreciated.
>
> And it would probably take me as much time as it would save you.

I would very much appreciate if you could do as Francesco asked, making
at least two people's time that would otherwise be spent searching. So,
by the measure you propose, you'd be saving at least twice as much time
if you find and post a link to a salient messages.

Would you do it on that basis?

--
\ “An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind.” —Mohandas |
`\ K. Gandhi |