cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Typographical glitch?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Typographical glitch?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 19:23:22 -0700

Hi everyone,

I corresponded with Francesco offline regarding the note to the list (now posted, below) about the references to "TK" in 5(c).  These weren't errors or glitches, but intentionally left unidentified and "to come" until sections and terms were more settled.  We should have noted this in the draft itself, and have now updated those on the wiki [http://wiki.creativecommons.org/4.0_Drafts] to reflect that.

Francesco correctly pointed out in our exchange that what sections survive termination could be of interest to those on this list.  We will post that to the list and update the termination section on the 4.0 wiki (http://wiki.creativecommons.org/4.0/Sandbox#Termination).

Thanks, Francesco.

Diane