cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] DRAFT Creative Commons Statement of Intent for Attribution-ShareAlike Licenses

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Mike Linksvayer" <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "Development of Creative Commons licenses" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] DRAFT Creative Commons Statement of Intent for Attribution-ShareAlike Licenses
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 19:09:34 -0700

Comments and criticism welcome. See
http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/8186 for an introduction and
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Draft_Attribution-ShareAlike_Intent
for the draft.

Note I'm sending to this moderated list for the development of CC
licenses because development of this statement is directly relevant to
the future development of CC licenses, and I want people from outside
the immediate CC community to weigh in, some of them subscribed to
this list with the assurance that is is moderated and low-volume,
unlike cc-community.

Of course discussion that veers from the above will be redirected to
cc-community.

Thanks,
Mike