cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Lawsuit over Virgin Mobile's and Ethical Use

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: paola.dimaio AT gmail.com
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Lawsuit over Virgin Mobile's and Ethical Use
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 22:39:03 +0700

Jordan
thanks for your analysis and conclusion, which I (doctrinally) agree with
I do think however that such a license would be a derivative, and
compatible for all intents and purposes, thererfore it could be used
with equivalent legal validity to a cc license
Due to intrinsic similarity, it could be meshed up easily
with other ccs

I realise this may require some broad reading, but given the nature of
the good cause
I feel I could defend it

whatdyathink?

pdm