cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] What precisely IS "commercial" use?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT prodromou.name>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] What precisely IS "commercial" use?
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:38:29 -0400

On Tue, 2007-18-09 at 19:44 -0700, Stephen Buel wrote:
I read something in the FAQs that suggests that web site publication is noncommercial, and that made me wonder.

That's either a wrong interpretation on your part, or a grave error in the FAQs. Can you point to the actual statement so it can be fixed or clarified?

-Evan

--
Evan Prodromou - evan AT prodromou.name - http://evan.prodromou.name/