cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Dual CC Licensing

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: OSS <opensourcepro AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Dual CC Licensing
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:07:45 -0500

Hello all,

I am aware of a few examples of real-world dual licensing that involves a CC license and also another, custom license. An example is Magnatune. Is anyone aware of examples of someone using dual CC licenses, like maybe a NC-SA + NC-ND or NC-SA + some sort of commercial sampling license?

I am doing some research, and I can't seem to find anything.

Thanks,

MLF