cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] different license for different bitrate

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] different license for different bitrate
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:51:00 -0500

Here are some earlier posts where I was trying to grapple with this issue:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-licenses/2005-November/002906.html

Inoticed too that at that time I had asked why CC makes no mention of (P)
copyrights and I don't recall ever seeing an answer.

This was back in 2005.

I think this is my first post in that thread...

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-licenses/2005-November/002884.html

Ibrought the issue up again here:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-licenses/2006-June/003730.html

This was in June this year.

Could we actually get some input on this matter from CC which is easily
understandable to the non-lawyer? Mia? Anyone?

(da idea man)
National Novel Writing Month
Sayings (Winner 2006)
http://www.ourmedia.org/node/262954