cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Does this case falls underCCAttribution-NonCommercial 2.5?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Dylan Busa" <dylan AT mindset.co.za>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Does this case falls underCCAttribution-NonCommercial 2.5?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 08:51:07 +0200

Great. Got it! Thank you.

Dylan Busa
Website and KMS Manager
Mindset Network
Office: +27 (0)11 408 4689
Fax: +27 (0)11 339 1570
Email: dylan AT mindset.co.za
Web: www.mindset.co.za

This e-mail (including any attached files) is intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution,
printing or photocopying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete it from your computer. Unless explicitly attributed, the
opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the official position of
Mindset.