cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Sunset Licenses as a Module

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Sunset Licenses as a Module
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 21:57:11 -0400

Terry,

do you have any input for me as to why I get no comments on the possibile
benefits of licensing the "instance" of a work and all derivatives BY-Sa as
opposed to the "work" which is the current situation?

Am I not wording this in a way that is clear? Is it just a foolish thought
and
people cannot be bothered to respond? I personally think it reduces some
useful income possibilities for people who want to release their works under
a Free license but would like to earn some money along the way.

--
http://www.ourmedia.org/node/145261
Record a song and you might win $1,000.00