cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Computer Game Modding

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Wrye Modder <wrye_modder AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Computer Game Modding
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:34:50 -0700 (PDT)

Having not received any response on questions that I
raised concerning using CC with game mods, I kept my
impression that the CC licenses were not well suited.

Accordingly, I came up with several informal licenses:
http://home.earthlink.net/~wrye_modder/WML%201.0.html

Hopefully, future CC licenses will better fit the
needs of gaming mods.

..Wrye

http://home.earthlink.net/~wrye_modder/morrowind.html