cc-licenses - Which Licence would suit?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: MMP <mmp AT mutantswarm.org>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Which Licence would suit?
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 08:47:46 -0000

Hi All,

The Mutant Media Project have a new project beginning at the end of March, for which we need advice on a Creative Commons Licence.

The project will consist of a multimedia work of fiction, created through the medium of a Wiki.

Although we don't expect the final product (if there can ever be such a thing) to be commercially viable, we would nevertheless wish to protect the rights of contributors in the event that we do end up with something of interest.

I'm aware that my outline is a little vague - if anybody needs any further information to help out, feel free to email me off-list.

Can anybody suggest a suitable Licence? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Mute8
Mutant Media Project

--
For a single terce you may own a long-necked big-bellied creature of astounding voracity.
- "Tales of the Dying Earth" - Jack Vance