cc-licenses - Re: User Poll- Operating system

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: User Poll- Operating system
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 14:26:11 -0800

Tim Andonian wrote:
My bad, I think I need to post this on the Community Forum, and not here. Should I delete this thread somehow? I won't go any further with this until I get some pointers.

We don't have any web based forums. cc-licenses, cc-community, etc. are unadorned mailing lists.

FWIW browsers visiting the CC site report OS X and Linux in considerably higher proportion than browsers merely loading CC "some rights reserved" images included in external pages. The latter don't look hugely different from browser statistics reported elsewhere around the net.

--
Mike Linksvayer
http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21