cc-licenses - Re: Question about attribution

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: tom <thomas AT xicnet.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Question about attribution
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:33:59 -0500

Carrie McLaren ha scritto:

[ Personally, I'd like to be able to define attribution even more strictly, requiring that the link and attribution appear at the top of article. (Because on several occasions, people have copied text from my site, broken it down into multiple pages and then placed the attribution at the very end of the article, giving the impression -- for the majority of people who never make it to the end -- that the article was by the other website/blogger.) ]

In that case may be more usefull for you the gnu-fdl, becouse of invariant sections and initiall and finall advisement