cc-licenses - E-mail direct marketing... (be sweet! Happy they who have got this robe on; happy they )

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Seduced L. Shuffler" <schoepf AT news.com>
  • To: Cc <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: E-mail direct marketing... (be sweet! Happy they who have got this robe on; happy they )
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 04:57:51 -0400

Hello,

Advancement of your business by direct e-mail marketing.
We offer e-mail mass mailing to any country.

We guarantee professional and quick performance of the work.

Contacts:

icq: 174677598
spam AT emails.ru

earthy; and having no spiritual eye to discern spiritual things,

  • E-mail direct marketing... (be sweet! Happy they who have got this robe on; happy they ), Seduced L. Shuffler, 09/22/2004