cc-licenses - [cc-community] URL attribution requirements

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Greg London" <email AT greglondon.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-community] URL attribution requirements
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:55:25 -0400 (EDT)

last week, on "As the License Turns"

Greg London wrote:
> So, just to confirm, (because I'm a bear with
> a very little brain and big words confuse me)
> would these two pages together be a valid example
> of a work that meets the Author, Title, and URL
> attribution requirements of CC-BY-NC?
>
> http://www.greglondon.com/dummy/NandB.html
> http://www.greglondon.com/nc/

Mike, so, I wasn't sure if when you said
"Your approach is definitely ok."
if you meant the whole approach outlined above
by the two links is OK, or just the question about
having the "this work licensed cc-nc" on a
separate page is definitely ok.

I just wanted to confirm that my entire approach is OK
before I go and release some stuff.

thanks,
Greg