cc-licenses - Correcting the final paragraph of my post.

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "J.B. Nicholson-Owens" <jbn AT forestfield.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Correcting the final paragraph of my post.
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:36:26 -0500

I inadvertently hit the shortcut key to send the e-mail before I had completed
editing that paragraph in the e-mail.

Here is the final paragraph of the parent post:

I host a community radio show called Digital Citizen on WEFT 90.1 FM every
other Wednesday from 8-10p (we're working on adding webcasting). I do this to
bring more people into the fight for a more reasonable copyright policy. I
figure that if more people understand what has happened and what's at stake,
more people will join us and work for better copyright policy. It's a shame
that you are so angry at someone who (unbeknownst to you) is doing good work
to help my community better understand the issues at hand. I encourage you to
reconsider your tone so that you don't miss out on the chance to bring more
people to a better understanding of how our copyright policy isn't helping our
society.